Algebra II Syllabus
Your grade will be based off of tests, homework, notes, and class participation. The following scale is what I will use to figure your score.
100 – 90% = A
89 – 80% = B
79 – 70% = C
69 -60% = D
59 – 0% = F
Course Grade/Points Possible
Your grade will be based off of points you have earned from notes, homework, tests, and class participation.
You semester test will be worth 10% of you semester grade.
**THESE BOOKS ARE EXPENSIVE. IF YOU DAMAGE OR LOSE IT YOU
WILL PAY FOR IT.**
• You will be issued a TI-83 calculator to be used for the class. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS CALCULATOR AND WILL HAVE TO REIMBURSE THE SCHOOL FOR DAMAGES.
3. HOMEWORK POLICIES
• Homework must be turned in on the day it is due. I will not accept any late work.
• In the event that you are absent, it is YOUR responsibility to find out what assignments or other work you missed. You need to talk to me or ask a classmate what you missed.
• All work must be done in pencil. I will not accept any work done in any other media.
• There will be quizzes throughout each unit, a test at the end of every unit, and there will be a semester final. The test/quizzes will be based on notes taken in class, homework, and activities done in class.
1. GENERAL CLASS RULES
• DO NOT interfere with the teacher’s right to teach.
• DO NOT interfere with the right of other students to learn.
• RESPECT the room and the equipment in it.
• Keep your hand & feet to yourself.
2. Come to class PREPARED each day. You will not be allowed to go back to your locker to get book, paper, pencil, etc. after the bell has rang.